About WAD INLINE Warm Air Dehumidifier Whole House Fan
Please note there is currently a 10 working day lead time on these items due to high demand.
The WAD INLINE unit ensures a supply air and extract air system that will intake & extract.
The dual box fan provides for multiple ventilation options from mounted positions in the: attic, utility cupboard, bathroom, kitchen (not directly above cooker), underfloor or basement locations. Each providing a unique ventilation system meeting with building regulation requirements and most significantly a superb way of minimising air flow noise, introducing fresh pre-warmed air, when the temperature is below 14°C, and maximising condensation control.
The WAD INLINE FAN is a fully automated fan, with dual actions of both intake and extraction of air, with the benefit of warming the fresh external air when it is drawn into the building, or filtered air from the attic space. The unit is completely automatic and operating for your maximum benefit and air condition with internal humidity control, external air temperature sensor, light switch or remote timed overrun. This unit works best when used as part of a cross-flow ventilation system with other Vapourflow units.
The WAD INLINE FAN system is a twin brushless inline fan with the advantage of 120mm air flow system, the controls offer two switched live inputs with proportional timers, operates with continuous to high speed or simple off to high (or low) speed with the switched live inputs.
Features and Benefits
• For best results use the WAD Inline as part of a cross-flow ventilation system with other Vapourflow units
• Ventilation system is compact and quiet
• Bolts together with Dryvent Inline Box Fan to make dual compact system
• Fully automatic Warm Air Dehumidifier that benefits your home throughout
• Warmed and dry fresh air creates better “quality of life” in your home
• The 200 watt heater only works when the external temperature is below 14°C and is not required when the fan is in extract mode
• Incorporates the Autostat Humidity Controller which continually monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts the control level accordingly
• Low energy, low running cost, long life fan
• Low high speed manual switch, with bluetooth, speed control via app
• Stainless steel housing
• Produces up to 150m³/h of airflow
• Manual override extract option via light switch or switch live
• WAD Kit includes Filter Sock, 1.5m Semi-rigid ducting & Inlet grille – white round, ducting Jubalee Ring
• 5 year motor guarantee, 2 year product guarantee
WARM AIR DEHUMIDIFIER Whole House Fan Condensation Control
The warmed dehumidified air provides a simple and effective solution to keeping your home dry – the mild warming of the air provides for a refreshing method of keeping your home dryer by displacing wet air with dry air.
The system becomes increasingly effective with the addition of Vapour vents in the bedroom areas and Dryvent extractors in the kitchen and bathroom.
General Notes on Fan Installations
The fan position should be as far as practical from the main source of air replacement. This is to avoid short-circuiting of the airflow. The fan is to be installed in the roof space ideally centrally located by the landing and through the ceiling. The WARM AIR DEHUMIDIFIER fans have a 125mm spigot to fit onto a circular 125mm ducting system.
VapourFlow products are designed with longevity in mind, for this, they need to be cleaned and maintained on a regular basis.
It is advised that every 6-12 months the following should be done:
- Wipe the chassis and grilles with a damp cloth to remove any detritus
- Hoover the grilles to remove any large dust particles that may have been formed
And for the Specifier…
The WARM AIR DEHUMIDIFIER Whole House Fan is supplied with sock filter, semi rigid ducting (1.5m Length) and ceiling exhaust grille.