About DRYVENT INLINE Bathroom Extractor Fan
The Dryvent Inline fan is a fully automated 125mm dehumidifying fan, providing constant low level extraction, Autostat Smart Humidity control to high speed extraction and energy efficient MagLev motors.
The Inline fan is ideally suited to isolated or hidden locations, such as the attic, underfloor or cupboards.
Features and Benefits
- Complies with the Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1) 2010 edition
- Meets the requirements of the Domestic Building Services Compliance Guide
- Integral AUTOSTAT smart Humidity controller
- Incorporates MagLev DC fan motors – designed to operate for 50,000+ hours fault free which means:
- Almost silent operation
- Cost effective as it is inexpensive to run, low maintenance and has a long life
- CE Marked in accordance with all relevant EEC Harmonised Directives
- Automatic operation with no user interaction necessary
- Uses no more than 10Watts of electricity when in boost mode*
- CO2 emissions of less than 24 kg per year under normal operating conditions**
- MagLev motor 5 year guarantee
* Electricity usage based on normal operating conditions and approximately 4hrs in every 24hrs in extract mode.
** CO2 emissions based on a figure of 0.68kg of carbon emissions per kilowatt hour generated by a coal fired power station (UK Environment Watch).
What is MagLev Technology
MagLev fans are derived from the most advanced train technology in the world. We have integrated the science behind making the MagLev trains float above the rails and propel forward, into our complete range of domestic fans.
The levitation of the blade and housing is created through opposing magnetic forces causing propulsion through perpendicular magnetic fields. This means that there is no physical contact between the moving parts and therefore no mechanical friction. This in turn means that the fan temperature is low and there is less waste of energy and less wear to the components. No friction also results in exceptionally high efficiency, quieter running and improved balance. All these features make a highly reliable motor with around 30 years life expectancy under normal operating conditions
And for the Specifier…
The DRYVENT INLINE bathroom fan is supplied with two semi-rigid ducting sections (1.5m length each), internal white grille and external brown grille.