About DUAL BOX FAN Warm Air Dehumidifier and Inline Extractor
The DUAL BOX FAN Warm Air Dehumidifier and Inline Extractor is a central system ventilation unit that incorporates two separate ventilation units:
– warm air dehumidifier inline unit
– 120mm inline fan system with timers
The combination ensures a supply and extract air system that will encourage cross ventilation with one system supporting the other intake & extract. The Dual Box Fan provides for multiple ventilation options from mounted positions in the attic, utility cupboard, underfloor or basement locations. Each providing a unique ventilation system meeting with building regulation requirements and, most significantly, a superb way of minimising air flow noise, introducing fresh pre-warmed air and maximising condensation control.
The warm air dehumidifier unit is a fully automated fan with dual actions of both intake and extraction of air with the benefit of warming the fresh external air when it is drawn into the building or filtered air from the attic space. The unit is completely automatic and operating for your maximum benefit and air condition with internal humidity control, external air temperature sensor, light switch or remote timed overrun.
The inline fan system is a twin brushless inline fan with the advantage of 120mm air flow system.The controls offer two switched live inputs with proportional timers. The fan operates with continuous to high speed or simple off to high (or low) speed with the switched live inputs.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and quiet ventilation system
- Simple external switches, one or two fan system, low high speed, continuous or switched ventilation
- Fully Automatic warm air dehumidifier that benefits your home throughout
- Warmed and dry fresh air creates better “quality of life” in your home
- Extracts air, expelling airborne moisture when required
- The 200 watt heater only works when the external temperature is below 14°C and is not required when the fan is in extract mode
- Incorporates the Autostat humidity controller which continually monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts the control level accordingly
- Low energy, low running cost long life fan
- Can be fixed in any orientation (wall, ceiling)
- Stainless steel housing
- Produces up to 150m³/h of airflow
- Manual override extract option via light switch or switch live
DUAL BOX FAN; DRYVENT INLINE Specifications PDF Download